Futurist Anders Sorman-Nilsson: Digital Disruption, Adaptation & Human Transformation
Posted 28 March 2017.
CAANZ is proud to introduce an exclusive presentation by global futurist, Anders Sörman – Nilsson.
If you are interested in this, or any of our courses, please contact your manager.
The communications industry has long felt the impact of the global transition into a digital world. But the changes are far from over; as giant steps are taken into realms such as augmented reality, the era of digital disruption will only continue. So what’s next?
Led by global futurist, Anders Sörman – Nilsson, this presentation will prepare you for the battle for the customer of the future and help you seamlessly bring together your analogue and digital worlds.
Sörman – Nilsson will agitate ‘senior influencers’ into thinking differently about the media landscape, the opportunities of tomorrow and the talent development required to succeed.
THIS PRESENTATION WILL:
• Provide key insights into what’s next in the world of digital transformation
• Analyse the disruptive trends of tomorrow and discuss the implications for your business
• Demonstrate how to design transformative customer journeys
• Share strategy maps and resources for closer collaboration between agencies and clients
• Highlight international examples of “Seamless” brands who are winning the battle for the digital minds and analogue hearts of tomorrow’s customers.
A MESSAGE FROM ANDERS SÖRMAN-NILSSON
BOOK NOW FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT
Date: Tuesday 16th May
Time: 8:30am - 10:45am
Venue: Kensington Swan, 18 Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland (in the KPMG building)
CAANZ Member - $175 + GST p/p
Client of CAANZ Member - $175 + GST p/p
Non Member - $250 + GST
RSVP to Katie Ward - email@example.com
Please advise any dietary requirements.
There is no parking on site and we recommend you take a taxi. Alternatively, there is a Wilson carpark close by.
Normal CAANZ Terms & Conditions Apply. Registrations invoiced by CAANZ.
CAANZ acknowledges the outstanding support Kensington Swan Lawyers has contributed to support the communications industry and this exclusive event.