2017 CAANZ/AUT University Media Lab
Posted 20 December 2016.
Media effectiveness for marketers The most significant media course in New Zealand for clients and brands. A MUST ATTEND course!
People are the true owners of your brands, the architects of your brand reputations and the deliverers of your business success. Yet reaching, engaging and influencing these people is incredibly challenging in today’s rapidly evolving media landscape.
Therefore, marketers must work more effectively with their media agencies to navigate this landscape and deliver maximum ROI.
To help with this, CAANZ & AUT University have created a challenging and advanced two day course for professional marketers - a specialised Media Lab.
Now in its fifth year, the Media Lab will be led by expert media professionals from leading agencies. It will address the latest thinking around consumer behaviour and campaign channel management, with presentations and interactive learning opportunities.
The course is designed to:
- Understanding of the current media environment with a focus on digital and data
- Insights into people; how consumer psychology translates into media strategy
- Understanding of effectiveness, media measurement and optimisation
- Deeper understanding of the value media agencies add to your business
- Strategic media approaches through integrated communications planning
- Responding in real time to the in-control consumer
- Demystifying ‘digital’
- Understanding programmatic
- How to reach, engage and influence a modern audience through insight-led ideas
- Ways of challenging, testing and questioning an agency’s media recommendations
- Generating more effective return for the organisation’s investment
Who is it for?
The content and structure of the course is equal to post graduate level education. It will appeal to those who are experienced in marketing functions – ideally 3-5 years. Participants will be looking to further develop their strategic thinking and understanding within the Media Planning discipline.
Date: August - dates to be confirmed
All details to be confirmed.
Cost: $1500+GST p/p
Plus $300 credit for participants who work directly with a CAANZ member agency.
Full details available from Marlen Smith, CAANZ Industry Development Manager
P: 09 303 0435
Register your interest
Please provide full name, position, and contact details of attendees - and advise any special dietary requirements to:
Sophie Bloomfield, CAANZ Marketing & Events Coordinator
P: +64 9 303 0435
Agencies/clients will be invoiced by CAANZ under normal terms of trade.
See CAANZ Terms & Conditions here.